What is Coaches Time Out? It is exactly what name means to imply… it is THAT TIME OUT
- First it is THAT time out that we all need re-energize our life from a busy schedule.
- Secondly, it is THAT time out to refocus the priorities in our life.
- Thirdly, it is THAT time out to recharge in our relationship with our spouses.
- Fourthly, it is THAT time for relaxation and refreshment before next season begins.
- Fifthly, CTO is THAT time to “huddle” up and examine where you have been, where you are going, and make a plan to get there.
Who's going to be there? Coaches, Only coaches, and their spouses. Everyone there will know something of your daily world and all the rewards and challenges that are part of it. These are your people.
What does it cost? Thanks to our generous underwriters, this weekend retreat costs a fraction of the regular rates ($800-$1000, depending on location). $175.00 for singles $225.00 for couples. Includes two nights at the Renaissance Hotel by Marriot; world-class teaching on coaching, relationships, Bible, and finances; delicious meals during the conference; all conference materials.
How do you sign up for Coaches Time Out?
1. Go to www.coachestimeout.org to watch promotional video clip and/or Click on Register for a Conference
- Choose Baton Rouge Louisiana / June 23-25 / Register
- Choose to continue log in without an account or set up your own account
- Fill out information
A. If you are paying personally with a Credit Card
o Choose Active Coach and Spouse/or both coaches
o Fill in Credit Card Information
B. If your school is paying out of your athletic account contact your me for the promo code to use to sign up at email@example.com / 337 540 3978, Then let me know you signed up so I may invoice the school. Your school will write check to SWLA FCA.
2. Hit SUBMIT…. Then SHOW UP on June 24!!!!